High Water Bill?
Are you struggling with a high water bill? Have you checked for a leak? The Birmingham Water Works Board gives us some facts! Check out their website for more information on how to fix those leaky faucets!
Did you know that 90% of all high water bills are caused by a leak? Repairing simple household leaks could save you hundreds of dollars on your water bill every month.
- The average U.S. home can leak enough water in one year to fill a backyard swimming pool.
- Fixing easy-to-correct leaks can trim as much as 10% off of your water bill.
- Household leaks are the cause of 90% of high water bills.
- A toilet leak is the most common household leak; it is usually caused by a worn- out toilet flapper.
- A constantly running toilet can waste 200 gallons of water per day.
If you do end up having any type of water damage in your home or business, give us a call today and we will come out and give you a quote!